But I'm back now. And hopefully for good this time!
I've already got a few posts planned, including reviews and comments about:
- Le Camélia des tropiques, a Vietnamese BYOW eatery on Côte-des-Neiges
- Le Duc de Lorraine, which is right next door to Camélia
- Au Pied de Cochon's cabane à sucre
- Mesa 14, the Mexican place downtown
- Pacini, more specifically the Côte-des-Neiges branch of this Italian chain
*sharpens knives and writing tools*
Final exams permitting, I should be able to churn out a few posts in the next couple of days.
See you soon!